Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
I aim to build from scratch projects and technical team with new technologies and best practices as a reference. My leadership and the various experience give me the capacity to adapt myself in every situation.
Since August 2018
- Blockchain architecture based on Quorum and Constellation
- Smart Contracts using OpenZeppelin
- Typescript Microservice API
- Database Management using TypeORM
- React / Redux
to November 2018
- - Build a NodeJS backends with FlowType / ExpressJS
- React + Redux development
- AMQP communication Between the different services with RabbitMq
- Redis cache
- Authentication Providers Via Passport JS (Bearer, Custom, SAML)
- AWS Cloudformation
- Blue-green deployment (with Jenkins)
- Kong API gateway
- React-native Android & iOS
- Swagger documentation
- Webpack optimization
- Test workflow for all the APis:
- Unit test with Mocha, Chai and Sinon.js
- E2E test with Supertest
- Checking style with FlowType and Eslint
- Check on every pull request
- Automatic deploy on all environments
- Blue/Green deployment with AWS ECS
- Automatic launch of E2E tests in case of a modification on an API
- Docker infrustructure
- Aws Cloudformation
- Aws Shield
- Blue/green deployment and autoscaling with Aws ECS
- RabbitMq cluster
- Websockets behind a load balancer
- Autoscalling Rules
- API gateway:
- Kong API gateway
- Oauth2 authentication in all APIs
- Rate limit on request
- Cors management
- Installation of a VPN
- Installation of an SSH bastion
- Creation and management of a private network
- Key figures :
- + 50 physicians
- + 15 specialties
- + 1.500 consultations
- 96% patient satisfaction rate
to May 2016
- Microservice Apis:
- Creation of 6 Node.Js apis behind a Nginx proxy
- PassportJs Authentication
- Docker deployment
- Apache Mesos:
- Installation of a DC/OS cluster on AWS
- Auto scaling group configuration
- Jenkins / dcos client deployment
- Installation and configuration of a RabbitMq able to manage millions of messages
- Installation and configuration of a varnish cluster compatible with FOSHttpCacheBundle
- Import and management of more than 100 millions of ads on 22 websites
- Add Jenkins workflow in order to deploy all the stack in 1 click
- Logstash + Kibana integration
to August 2015
- Symfony2 development of CRM - Stats platform in full rest API
ERP + CRM + Stats platform :
- Functional Test (Behat)
- Unit test (PhpUnit, Phake)
- Capistrano Deployment
- API HATEOAS
- It Recruitment
- Creation of IT Aptitude Test
to October 2014
- Projects at Lagardere:
- Monitor (Version Manager for europe1)
All projects were made from scratch.
- Migrate all projects in Symfony/EzPublish 5.2
- Creation of an ORM to simplify the management of ezPublish object/generate a Solr representation/manage a cache provider (Dump ezPublish entites in files, Lazy Loading, Repository, annotations)
Symfony 2.3, Unit Test (PhpUnit), Scrum, Varnish, Memcached, Solr, Redis, Jenkins, EzPublish 5.2
- Projects at Webnet:
- SARP Industries Extranet
Technologies: Symfony 2.3, Unit Test (PhpUnit), PostgreSQL
- Varnish configuration
- Rabbitmq configuration
to June 2013
- - Contractor
- Sysadmin for all environments
- Jenkins installation
- Back-office creation
- Virtualbox creation to ensure the same dev environment
- Scrum Master
- Deployment scripts
- Features developed:
- Game event management
- Special event management
- Restful api to manage winnings
- Customer refunds
- Production deployment scripts (bash)
- Technology Training: NodeJS, AngularJs
- Training of new developers.
- Internationalization of the website (English, Deutsch)
- Script to calculate daily winners
Technologies: PHP 5.3, Jenkins, Debian, GIT, Silex, Symfony 2, Doctrine 2, Twig, Swift Mailer, Jquery, Sonata Admin, Be Simple I18n
- Sales integration website
Our goal was to develop an interface to import and manage sales in several websites.
- Database creation.
- Modelisation of the user interface.
- Product/user/sale/picture/brand management
- Sales pre-visualization
- Sales synchronization
- Writing of a developer wiki.
- Training for the marketing team.
- Espacemax eCommerce website:
- Development of the 4th version of the website.
- Migration of the administration.
- Cache management on the front pages with MemCached.
- Creation of the preprod environment.
- Development of the 4th version of the website "Espacemax on Elle.fr"
- Graphic redesign.
- CDN installation.
- Load balancer installation.
- Minor changes on a 3D tool developed by NVIDIA SDK Dassault System.
- Development of Backend and front-end features.
- Development of cronjob and stored procedures to automate sales's management.
- Development of special sales management for the Espacemax website
- Coordination with the commercial and marketing team to organize the tasks of the team.
- Training of new developers.
- "Fée de l'effet" eCommerce website:
- Changes on postal charges management.
- Addition of import script to import new sales/products.
- XML import of clients sourced from special events.
Share olders relations
AWS Container Service